Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

2 posters

Angelus Mortis' Application for Moderator

Angelus Mortis
    Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis' Application for Moderator Empty Re: Angelus Mortis' Application for Moderator

Post by Angelus Mortis Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

as i luke william field born 1994 have been with the clan since the beggining of its formation and feel i played a part in its creation
    so i believe i should become and admin as i feel i am greatly suited for this role as i am an avid gamer who will be able to further the clans reputation
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Angelus Mortis' Application for Moderator Empty Re: Angelus Mortis' Application for Moderator

Post by SpecialBoy Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Through many hours of discussion and debate Pimpstick and I have come to an conclusion for your application

We have have decided to accept your application. Moderator status will be shortly supplied to your account and your new avatar will be uploaded to your account. If you abuse this new power your ability as mod will be revoked and you will be a standard member once again.

Serve us well.

Regards

Admin [-CoN] pimpstick400
    and
    [-Con] Co-Leader
    -Specialboy

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 am