Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

2 posters

Moderator Application of ROFLCopter

hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Moderator Application of ROFLCopter Empty Moderator Application of ROFLCopter

Post by hypersuper11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Ok, I know it would be far fetched if I were to apply for Admin, but I would like to be a moderator. Well, I am rather active and I would like to contribute more to this awesome clan. Of course, I need to know what a moderator can and cannot do. BTW SPECIAL BOY ISN'T EVIL @INTERSECT
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Moderator Application of ROFLCopter Empty Re: Moderator Application of ROFLCopter

Post by SpecialBoy Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm

ahahaha. Yeah man, I think you would be a great moderator. you are active on the forum I talk to you ALOT on team speak! You can be a mod Smile I trust you with the power to edit people's posts on the forum to make them not offensive or what ever you think makes them right, Hopefully you will not have to do anything to peoples posts because they are polite anyway Smile
    Welcome Moderator Roflcopter Razz
    hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Moderator Application of ROFLCopter Empty THX SO MUCH

Post by hypersuper11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:29 pm

OH ok thx! =D Don't worry, the people in this clan are just too polite I think moderators might lose their jobs... XDDD
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Moderator Application of ROFLCopter Empty Re: Moderator Application of ROFLCopter

Post by SpecialBoy Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

ahahahah yeah! isn't it great!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:40 am