Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

2 posters

Hey everyone!

Mustangmizer
    Mustangmizer
    Look! I contributed!
    Look! I contributed!

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post by Mustangmizer Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

Hey everyone! I'm new here Smile Name is Randy aka Mustangmizer! I enjoy gaming mainly Bf3 and Bad company 2 when i can cod. I use to play Bf2 and was very good at it back in the day Very Happy I can be found on Xfire usually daily and now Teamspeak. I recommend Xfire to anyone that does not have it Smile. I use to be in a clan about 2 years ago for bf2 and loved it! But the clan died down and everyone left. The clan was }E-F{ Elite Forces. They were all friendly and it was fun. I haven't came across another clan like them until now! I would like to be here for awhile, work into admin etc. But mostly to have fun and enjoy friends. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! See ya all out there!
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by SpecialBoy Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 am

Smile welcome to the forum man, Good to see someone that is dedicated to becoming an admin. Smile we will need more and more admins as we gain POWERRR Smile xD. But yeah, keep hanging out with us on teamspeak and proving yourself and you will be admin in no time.
    Mustangmizer
    Mustangmizer
    Look! I contributed!
    Look! I contributed!

Post by Mustangmizer Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 am

Awesome! Will do for sure! Glad to be here! Smile
    Mustangmizer
    Mustangmizer
    Look! I contributed!
    Look! I contributed!

Post by Mustangmizer Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks guys! Had an Awesome time playing tonight! Very Fun indeed! cheers
    Mustangmizer
    Mustangmizer
    Look! I contributed!
    Look! I contributed!

Post by Mustangmizer Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 am

A little more about me Smile I have to wonderful Kids! A 3 yr old girl named Bella and a 9 month old baby boy named Kaden! And a wonderful wife and her name is Naomi! We love Camping, Hiking, and just plain hanging out! My wife is currently in college and for now im a stay at home Dad and love it! Smile
    I know a lot about Mechanics and electronics and landscaping and a bit of everything else Very Happy haha. I am enjoying the new clan! I like it a lot! Its been very fun! And soon Im sure my wife will join! once we get her computer built!
    My cousin Mason aka game name Deathshotts is going to join soon also! I told him all about the clan! Well everything i know haha! Glad to be here! See ya all soon! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:28 pm