Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ]

Poll

What Page Looks Best?

[ 2 ]
    CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_left33%CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_left33%CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_left0%CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_left17%CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_left17%CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Empty CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ]

Post by SpecialBoy Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 am

Hey guys, I have been working on the clan website today and have created a new look. If you go to the three options for the poll you will see first:
    Index page (new look)
    Requirements page (a different new look)
    servers page (old look)

If you have any suggestions on how I can change the website to make it better please tell me, I know that it looks bland at the moment but I am more than happy to accept any criticism.
    So what page do you think looks the best?
    Leave a reply telling me what one and why, also vote on the poll.
    Thanks guys!

[-CoN] Leader
    -SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Empty Re: CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ]

Post by SpecialBoy Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks for the votes but please leave a comment down here why you like it, For instance I like the index page because It looks clean but also not so dull the banner colour does not inter fear with the text like the requirements page does.

-Thanks
    MrIncognito
    MrIncognito
    [-CoN]Member

CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ] Empty Re: CoN|Website CONCLAN.bugs3.com Changes [READ]

Post by MrIncognito Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Because its purty and shit yo
    Shizzy
    Shizzy
    Noob

Post by Shizzy Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 pm

The index page is really quite nice the banner really looks outstanding! The use of the tabs ( home, register etc) really does give it an excellent, welcoming feeling. Good work! Very Happy
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks for the reply Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content