Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

Hi im intersect(New and improved)

angjiahau
    angjiahau
    [-CoN]Member

Hi im intersect(New and improved) Empty Hi im intersect(New and improved)

Post by angjiahau Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi,My name is IntersectIntro and im from malaysia(Kuala Lumpur) I play modern warfare 2 and i found this clan.On the first day i was really noisy and QQing alot (According to special) i think i"ve always been like that and usually get kicked? O_O but yea that day i met special and he said i was ok but i kept qqing and if i kept doing that i wouldnt be able to make it to the clan sothat pretty much made me stop my qqing...soo yea i guess this is my little intro...just wanna say thanks to pimps and special Smile
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Hi im intersect(New and improved) Empty Re: Hi im intersect(New and improved)

Post by SpecialBoy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Shocked nice intro xD. I sound so mean. But I guess it is for the better. People dislike how you behaved but now things are looking brighter! Smile The con family has taken you under its wing and from here out you shall keep improving!! Smile

Welcome to the forums again! and great new intro Smile

Woo, lots of smiley faces xD! Smile

[-CoN] Leader
    -SpecialBoy
    Pimpstick
    Pimpstick
    [-CoN] Co-Leader

Post by Pimpstick Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Good Into inter - but yea, other gamers and specially admins get sick of too much QQing, and often kick them. So its great that your slowing down, And don't worry, you play with people better then you, and you can only get better, you learn new tactics and what not. Play with us and you will get alot better, we aren't pro's, but we can certainly help you improve alot. Me and Special both have positive KDR's, soon you will too. and for your age, you defiantly have the potential, you're better then me at 13. Keep playing man, practice makes perfect. Oh! don't play 24/7 though, that wont help, play a sport, being fit helps your reflex's which helps in-game.
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Yeah, its true about playing a sport. I believe you said you play basket ball? (should add that to your intro :]) that will help you react to people and in all get more kills Wink
    angjiahau
    angjiahau
    [-CoN]Member

Post by angjiahau Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Lol kay thanks for the encouragement XD..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content