Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2?

hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2? Empty Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2?

Post by hypersuper11 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I understand that most of you prefer Bad Company to this but lets take a review? Why do you prefer Bad Company compared to the normal BF2? Question
    Pimpstick
    Pimpstick
    [-CoN] Co-Leader

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2? Empty Re: Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2?

Post by Pimpstick Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Because i lost my bf2 game. Sad and with the new bf3 coming out, we have moved on from bf2. sorry, but its a fact.
    hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2? Empty True

Post by hypersuper11 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

You are right. BF2 is getting outdated, though I still play it Razz . Medic is kinda overpowering, in my point of view.
    Pimpstick
    Pimpstick
    [-CoN] Co-Leader

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2? Empty Re: Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2?

Post by Pimpstick Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:47 pm

i always went as a engineer, dont know why i just did. I cant really go back to playing bf2, i dont want to pirate it. xD
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm

I like both! but Battlefield Bad Company 2 is better because it has better graphics! the destruction is awesome.

I was always engi to repair stuff xD
    hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Why isn't anybody talking about the good old Battlefield2? Empty Yep, but...

Post by hypersuper11 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 pm

But some people would have computers that are not very good at gaming. So they might not even support BF3 but can support BF2... pig
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 pm

True true! Smile But I can handle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 pm