Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

[ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED**

hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

[ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED** Empty [ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED**

Post by hypersuper11 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi people. I would like to apply for CoN because I personally feel that it is a helpful clan full of people willing to help others and not just act pro.
    In Game Name: [ROFL]Copter (its in alteriwnet)
    KDR: I am not the best but my best KD ever was only 1.9. ==
    Active: Practically 5 times a week? So I am rather active ;P
    Mic/Teamspeak: Not yet but getting one soon
    Thanks a lot.
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

[ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: [ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED**

Post by SpecialBoy Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Sweet dude Smile
    Thanks for saying you enjoy CoN's presence Smile
    KDR is not everything but it is good to have good players in the game Smile. When I played with you despite KFC|Intersectln spamming and annoying everyone you kept your cool that is great that is what we like in CoN members. We are looking for mature members that can handle and so far you look great Smile. You are a nice person from what I have seen and you seem to get along with alot of people and still have a good score at the end of the game. Another admin will go over your application and then maybe play a few games with you and then you can hopefuly wear the -CoN| tags proudly Wink

Thanks,
    [-CoN] Co-leader
    -SpecialBoy
    Pimpstick
    Pimpstick
    [-CoN] Co-Leader

[ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: [ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Pimpstick Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi, thank you for applying to -CoN, i want to have a few games with you first before accepting you, Jump on teamspeak with us when you can, whens a sutible time to play you on our server, or join someone elses server?

Regards,
    Pimpstick, -CoN clan Leader and co-founder.
    hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

[ROFL]Copter Clan application **ACCEPTED** Empty =D Thanks for the opportunity

Post by hypersuper11 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks a lot! Very Happy I would like to play on your awesome server if that's fine with you. Can you also tell me the details of your teamspeak server? =D
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 pm

sweet as man. Come join our mates TS atm. ts60.bargainvoice.com:8005 no pass. Its abit strange but it has us in it Smile
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 am

Welcome to the clan mate!
    We are very happy with your response to the clan and people on the servers we play on, Great attitude love to have you in the clan!

Topic locked As it is no longer needed!

[-CoN] Co-Leader
    -SpecialBoy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:41 am