Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

Battlefield 3

SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Battlefield 3 Empty Battlefield 3

Post by SpecialBoy Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 am

Hey guys.
    Anyone else got bf3? I got it on the 27th, first day it came out in Nz.
    I got the pc version well because I don't have any other gaming consoles and my pc is awesome! I am not very good lol. Seems like everyone else's guns do more damage than mine! well I guess that is because when I first got it I was playing single player and only played my first game of multiplayer like a couple days ago and Im about level 5. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SPECIALB0Y/ Smile
    Despite sucking at multiplayer it is still fun as, Just can't wait till I have someone to play with.
    So anyone else playing?
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Battlefield 3 Empty OWNING IT UP ON BF3!

Post by SpecialBoy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 pm

FUCKIN AE!! we just owned!! Me Threta.exe and Shaddow Just had a massive win fest. We won 13/16 matches that are shown on the battlelog. LOL! Owned. That was soo fun we just kept winning, and we were vursing atleast one level 50 each match! ahahah. good job guys, hope we can play again soon! Smile

Slowly increasing con's platoon stats.
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391348967118/stats/ Razz
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post by SpecialBoy Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:17 am

WOW. Me threta and Shaddow were playing bf3 when these three people started OWNING us it was sooo annoying. After a few rounds of getting owned I decided Id had enough and I Alt-F4'd that shit and found out that one of the people we were playing against was a DICE employee!
    LoL. It explains it all. We were vursing a max level (2 star) dice employee a level 43 and a level 44 and the employee would have been using that scope they get that spots us all Sad lol. Second Dice employee iv seen playing xD.

Anyone else played much bf3? Razz

Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 am