Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom

Mom
    Mom
    Look! I contributed!
    Look! I contributed!

Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom Empty Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom

Post by Mom Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi guys, I am -Kaka- Mom from Singapore and I am 21 years old. I was referred to this clan by my classmate ROFLCOPTER. I already contacted Specialboy and I am already in this clan (by name) and I wish that I can be part of you all officially.

I would also like to thank you for reading my application. Thank you.

*P.S. I only play Modern Warfare 2 aka COD6.
    hypersuper11
    hypersuper11

Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom Empty HELLO MOMMY!

Post by hypersuper11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 pm

I know your desire of governing this clan and my penis but personally, the other members haven't got to know you quite well yet so maybe they would want to get to know you more b4 giving you more authority. Special Boy has the last say
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom Empty Re: Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom

Post by SpecialBoy Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Smile yeah, sorry man. I cannot make you mod just yet, I have not got to know you yet Smile but hey come hang out on teamspeak with us some time Smile that is a good way to bond.

Sponsored content

Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom Empty Re: Admin Application for -CoN|-Kaka- Mom

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm