Clan of Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of noobs forum page. come check us out, we are a multi game clan. you can play any game and join just apply now!

3 posters

FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED**

FishyJuice
    FishyJuice
    [-CoN]Member

FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED** Empty FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by FishyJuice Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 am

In Game Name: FishyJuice (i use it for all the games i play)

KDR: i think about 1.5

Active: yes, ill be on steam alot.

Mic: yes i have a mic, team speak on the other hand, no.
    -- im waiting for BF3, ill be playing that when it is out. i have BFBC2, but i do not play any COD games. im not the best player, but i do finish my part of the team. My Steam:(chocolatedrank44) thank you.
    Pimpstick
    Pimpstick
    [-CoN] Co-Leader

FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Pimpstick Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 am

Thank you for your application, I cannot seem to find you on steam, perhaps you should try add me? steam name: Pimpstick

And add me as a friend on BFBC2: Pimpstick400

Team speak can be downloaded HERE and if you need help we have a guide HERE

Me and SpecialBoy are keen to play you and have a chat on team speak - What a good time to play you? we are in GMT +12 time zone down here in NZ, and its 3:41 pm, take this into consideration when you ask for a time.

And for us to know how fast our clan is spreading, how did you find out about -CoN| clan? this would be very helpful to us

We look forward to seeing you ingame.

Regards,

Pimpstick -CoN| co-Leader and co-Founder
    FishyJuice
    FishyJuice
    [-CoN]Member

FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: FishyJuice's Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by FishyJuice Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 am

Sorry it was (chocolatedr4nk44) ill add you, and right now its 11:00 pm,
    lets try tomorrow at the same time, for you it would be 3:00pm tomorrow. Also i saw the ad. on the BF3 FORUMS. and i will download team speak now, looking forward to seeing you too.
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 am

That's great, looking forward to playing you too! Wink. We will just see how you behave and how you react to people and things in the game! Smile

add me SpecialBoy and tell me on the forum when you want to play Smile

Ill be on from basically 1Pm to like 3-5am XD. So I should be on.
    FishyJuice
    FishyJuice
    [-CoN]Member

Post by FishyJuice Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:36 am

i sent you both friend requests. and im still willing to play now. if the requests didnt go through, then (FishyJuice)
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 am

Aight, Cool dude. just tell me when you are wanting to play Wink
    FishyJuice
    FishyJuice
    [-CoN]Member

Post by FishyJuice Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 am

now
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 am

Sweet, ill see you on Smile Join us on teamspeak eh?

Last edited by SpecialBoy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    SpecialBoy
    SpecialBoy
    [-CoN] Clan Leader

Post by SpecialBoy Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 am

Aight man. Well we tried playing battlefield on the same server but ea screwed us xD. Well I have no idea why it did that but it doesn't really matter, I think I have got enough information to make a decision. You came on team-speak that is great it shows that you can communicate and get to the places you need to be at when asked. And I had a chat with you and you seem friendly and easy to get along with. I will accept you into the clan. without seeing you in-game because of this. So you can put on you -CoN tag in Battlefield Bad Company 2. and then when bf3 is released you can wear it their as well, but if we see you disrespecting it we have the right to revoke the privileges OK?
    I have no fear that you will do this because you don't come accross as someone that would do that.
    Sweet, hope to see you on the battlefield someday!
    welcome to the family [-CoN]FishyJuice
    [-CoN] Leader
    -SpecialBoy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am